IT services and software Purchasing
As part of a reorganization within the Purchasing department of a company, an AgileBuyer consultant integrated the Purchasing department of the Information Systems Department.
In connection with the IT Purchasing Manager, the consultant was responsible to:
- Manage computer purchases (hardware, software, maintenance, etc.)
- Manage the intellectual services, while treating the different projects.
In order to carry out this mission, the consultant undertook several actions such as:
- Continuous improvement of purchasing processes
- The construction, launching and follow-up of the calls for tender
- Continuous search for savings leads
- Conducting defense, negotiation, contracting
- Reporting for ISD
- Collaboration with the legal department
- Renegotiating existing contracts to generate savings
- And finally the securing of contracts.
- Creation of a consultation file as well as functional specifications
- Analysis grids
- Establishment of Framework Contracts
- Amendment to the framework contracts
- Creating Global Purchase Orders
- Reporting + automation of Reportin P2I
- SharePoint (On-Call Monitoring, AO, Chrono, Purchase Orders)
- Good practices Purchasing
- Improved referral rate.
The experience of our teams in the modernization of the IS (digitization, Cloud, SAAS)
Versatility of our team members (software, Hardware, Intellectual services)